Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation

NC long form birth certificate

John Teal John Teal

posted on June 20, 2013

I submitted the form provide to obtain my daughters in NC birth certificate to get them enrolled in the tribe. I’m told that it is no longer used and that they only provid ethe short form. How can I get this resolved to get my children enrolled as members of the tribe? Thanks!

suzanne hamlet shatto suzanne hamlet shatto

posted on June 21, 2013

i think you would have to contact the tribe directly because i don’t think they read this messageboard.

click on services, then departments, and scroll down to enrollment.

suzanne hamlet shatto