Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation
RSS

I have been working on my Alexander family and found that my Choctaw relatives

Frances LaVerne Alexander Frances LaVerne Alexander

posted on June 2, 2013

When I was working on my Alexander Family I found Ancestry.com had some of my relatives
listed as the children of The Great Mushalatubbee! I had their names in a letter written to my father Theodore Alexander. It was
unexpected and like finding a gift that you had wanted, but never thought it would happen!
Mushalatubbee married Susan Graham, Their daughter is Annie V Llewyellen.She is my ggrandmother.If anyone wants to see the rest of my family they are invited to go to The Alexander, Arnold, Harper Family on Ancestry.com and view the Family.Ancestry offers a free 2 week trial.

suzanne hamlet shatto suzanne hamlet shatto

posted on June 2, 2013

you can extend an invitation for others to view your family tree if you have their email address. you might want to disclose your email address here to ask people if they want to view your family tree on ancestry.com.

if they register a username, and you have extended an invitation to your family tree, they can view your family tree free, without paying for an ancestry.com subscription.

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/CHOCTAW-SOUTHEAST/2010-02/1266951836
this thread appears to discuss parentage.