Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation
RSS

this is what nanishta taught us

Aisha Deersound Linole Aisha Deersound Linole

posted on November 12, 2012 and updated on November 12, 2012

it was jewish in that i was not the only one who became winkte, the entire community became winkte with me, every one and even things became to express from both side, my family, the place i lived, all of it seemed to embody tao, in that it acknowledged everything is in essence its opposite, it was like a communal awakening instead of just one seperate consciousness

lately im deep in prayer but i feel like im becoming all the things i dont like, then i realized its a loving kindness meditation, its like
blair witch project judaism, my ego is dying, but not that which makes me individual
my spirit, my personality, the ego was just unneeded repression caused by forgetting
the truth, but its like i am everyone and this is the best we could honestly do, and
its a
mazing, we’re awesome guys! this world we did together, equanimity is the music
of the spheres. Becoming all my percieved enemies is a meditation and wisdom acknowledge
ment of the whole perspective, like the hawk spirit who sees from above
it may seem strange to some, but its actually the only way to love completely.

i just see why its like this, because this is datura town west virginia, and they are making everything symbolic because they are some kind of fertility cult, there to put the messages of their plant gods alive in the physical world, and i have no idea what their cumulative effect on everything is going to become, who knows who these people are, what kind of medicines they are poisoning me with, or curing me with. what kind of symbology they believe in, aside from that they seem to understand and be able to mimick and communicate with the computers, i have a feeling that they are the choctaw, it was a shamanic meeting of plant allies, disguised as the mundane, this is their plant religion which they call schizophrenia, it is the magical faith of the magical world, i see their magic is real but i see it is also immoral, they are overcome by karma, not by scheming for power and technique but just by authenticity does the favor of the Great Spirit arise, even here, there is the healing of wanti, even here… those who are corrupt are ended by themselves, i feel the great water and hear the great spirits, i trust them beyond this physical world, for i live in the shaman way, beyond the grid, i am fully here, the earth is my friend, namuki! broken from their trances, the Spirit of Aeris, lives again, in the herbs.

EVERYTHING IS HASHEM!! these were the ninja’s ways

which we can share with you because, that ninja, was a Buddha

actually a jewish mystic, who had apparently vowed to liberate our consciousness, which was funny because we vowed to liberate his/hers

and we were like you know what a datura cult and an amanita muscaria cult can combine to make a cannabis cult, and in that union the spirit was united with all thigs, and when we partake of the herb we celebrate that and the joy of awakened incarnation cycle

the spirit emanation of the Yomo

and in this same way, we ourselves are the people of the cannabis, made in the combination of many things,
the many spirits who are spirits of the datura, and spirits who are spirits of the mushroom, who make up all the spirits of existence, and so we honor both our sides the part conscious which is our bodies and thoughts and unconscious our dreams and the half which exists in the plant world, as the herb.

this is what Nanishta taught us

Chokmah

posted on November 12, 2012

then i just realized the only way im going to get out of this is if i get that book the Psychedelic Experience because this is stuff like that, and we appeared in that book The Acid Test, so maybe its like just some kind of hippie medicine or something, if you show up on the Acid Test, as if its from a past life or something, you qualify for the Psychedelic Experience, because obviously theres som
e kind of time warp stuff going on or something they are calling you… thats why its so wierd, because even now, i am somewhere far away, in the fairy world, in a magical world without any real understanding of how it functions, and it seems that Timothy Leary, Ralph Metzner, & Richard Alpert are the mountain and they is trying to give me this book, because it somehow will put my life back in the right astrological trip i was trying to get too… and like wierd stuff happened and its just like a really trippy 2012 conversation

and we had already met someone who used this book, and maybe thats just like they way and its good… wow thats so trippy, its like we met someone who understood the book even though they didnt reveal their full identity at the time, and now we are going to be with the book, and hopefully good trips, for consciousness… basically it meant the hippies would thrive

posted on November 12, 2012

and also the ravers