Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation
RSS

i had no friends, no tribe, nothing, what did i do? i broke down and underwent total ego death

Aisha Deersound Linole Aisha Deersound Linole

posted on November 4, 2012 and updated on November 4, 2012

i am chief yoga healer in the universe) an even i experienced psychotic breaks in 2012, needless to say i was humiliated

as luck would have it, when the big year came around
i had no friends, no tribe, nothing, what did i do? i broke down and underwent total ego death, i was just a channel for what was around me

finally i had to agree to take up serious (but non occult) jewish magic and practice intense protective wards against masonry, hypnotism, and all secret society or bad intent before i could go further, leaving metaphorical babylon

and had the ability to set karmaless trails for others to help them that could not be tracked or followed by mean folk

i was expected to be retarted, a total outcast, a pariah, my ways were too primal seeming even for my brethren

it was total insanity, it was a dream

it was actually just a sign of my astral body opening up, i was some kind of creature, a native american flying witchbeast

the Yomo recognized me as her own,

the mushrooms were good, that she fed me, why was it all happening, it was some kind of sexual mysticism, i had to be at one with the sexuality, i had to avoid the wierd dreamlike rape experiences i would face in reality waking life, just from objects moving aroundme

it was too much,

but the Yomo knew i could handle it, i ate the medicine of the earth, the sacred orb, of adawapayo and i was transported back spiritually through nanih waiyah, into the land of wanti, astral spirit forms, now where before we met physically, it was all in the astral world, it was more pretentious,

it might have been the irish witchcraft, it might have just been because, we knew we would have to start refering to ourselves as agents, and we even became reagents, herbs that lived and spoke as a peoples, spoke to me, for a long time i let them be, only living in the world of the dancing voices of playfulness and joy who seem to be of all ages and never dying out as some do in the physical world, that surround the wildlife, and overcome the seriousness of the formal zazen which is practiced throughout the streets of this dead town, to them what am I, another Yahudim, going to synanagogue, learning, the great unbinding,

ecstatic happiness starting bursting out everywhere, people so happy seeing that the world is okay, we stand for all the beings who reject conventional reality and keep up the magical ways and unite the worlds of light and shadow,

i lived in ireland for a time, among the fairies of whom i am descendent

i have seen many spiritual things and i know the truth of all life, and great magics,

i am a wise woman and healer,

I am the Great Mother, now I have secured you all, my children.

In the rainbow we dance forever, we have no bounds! JOY! we are the trees and the wildflowers and the breezes

Aisha Deersound Linole Aisha Deersound Linole

posted on November 4, 2012

i am a rainbow tree dancer