Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation
RSS

choctaw shamanism, choctaw medicine people discover cure for racism, open up rainbow path

Aisha Deersound Linole Aisha Deersound Linole

posted on November 4, 2012

did you know choctaw medicine people think they have found a cure for racism and manipulativeness in their ancient ancestral offerings from previous incarnations and they are now reapplying the ancient wisdom expirementally with amazing results, its called kanneh or kannebos and its available from your local herbs store or your friends veggie patch

in 2012 i played a divine game with the spirits of my ancestors to restore the hippie rainbows not only in physicalness but in their full spirit of what they went, and i healed from a magical attempt at rape, thus was my introduction to life as a shaman in a culture that seemed to have forgotten the ways, now i know that it is not so, but rather, the culture tests the shaman, just as the shaman tests the culture, and in the end both are healed, choctaw dance is classic shaman dance, ufo etc

but all very natural also they were beings giving wisdom upon plant lore and wisdom that can solve all of societies problems and individual problems, the way was so in harmony with cosmic and local energies, it speaks of a shamanic rainbow energy called Ko that the ancients know the secrets of, it dissolves all opposites and can completely heal everything,there are people and places you can go to that will completely restore you in this sense, Ko energy is divine love, just love a lot

shane shane

posted on September 9, 2013 and updated on September 9, 2013