Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation
RSS

study the legends of the world and how they link together

Aisha Deersound Linole Aisha Deersound Linole

posted on October 14, 2012

I am Wanti Choctaw, my mother is the Earth, and my Father is the Sky, and my family as you all have spoken of, they are within the living trees, and the movements of all the planet, with my friends
all is connected and whole! this whole universe is my home but nothing can be owned, no one can be enslaved not even an animal or a plant…
thats why just because someone is family does not make them a friend to you, more important to study the legends of the world and how they link together than to study ones own direct family so intensely… if you do it in the taoist way, your conclusion will be much more true than if you do it scientifically…
study the legends and let the spirits of the stories speak to you, all of them, not just one, they will show you their connections eventually, they may take you a path the world around you says is not real, but trust them, their work is always for the uniting of all beings, they are the ancients and the true healers of the rainbow
what science does is not the same…its so limited in imagination, it doesn’t truly connect and can be fooled, this is a classic case of the tortoise who beats the hare in the race, there is to much wisdom in the stories and the imagination and dreaming spirit to be fooled by those who take science literally to the point that they become robots

Aisha Deersound Linole Aisha Deersound Linole

posted on October 14, 2012

this is not just about genealogy, this is after all an actual tribe, there are tribal ways, all of you coming who are just talking only of genealogy… it just shows a lack of virtue…